Low poly UE4 vehicle project files
What it contains
- VehicleProject.zip: UE4 version: 4.24.1 Blender version 2.81 LMMS verision 1.2.111
- VehicleSetup_4_25.zip: UE4 project files for UE 4.25
- VehicleSetup_4_26.zip: UE4 project files for UE 4.26
- Assets.zip: Blender 2.91 project file. LMMS 1.2.2 project file. Texture and sound files that were used in UE4.
- Brake lights
- Turn signals with automatic turn off
- Openable doors
- Mudguards and brake calipers move with wheels
- HUD speedometer and tachometer
- First person camera
- Movable steering wheel
- In vehicle speedometer and tachometer with switchable backlight
- Engine sound and turn signal sound
Vehicle controls in project
- WASD to drive
- Q and E turn signals
- Shift + Q or E to open doors
- C switch between cameras
- F switch lights
Tutorial series parts
Series count and names may change as they are being released
- Modeling low poly vehicle base in Blender.
- Modeling low poly vehicle wheels.
- Texturing the vehicle model.
- Making speedometer and tachometer textures.
- Rigging vehicle the vehicle model.
- Setting up basic vehicle in Unreal Engine 4.
- Making mudguards and brake calipers move together with wheels.
- Making openable doors and animated steering wheel.
- Adding lights and brake lights.
- Adding speedometer and tachometer and first person camera.
- Adding turn signals with automatic turn off.
- Generating and setting up basic engine sounds.