Low poly UE4 vehicle project files
Buy for cheap here: Gumroad
What it contains
- Unreal Engine project files (UE4.24.1 version)
- In the Assets map you can find Blender, LMMS project files and used assets.
- 6 sound files
- 4 image files
- Blender (v2.81) project
- LMMS (v1.2.1)project
- Vehicle FBX file
- Brake lights
- Turn signals with automatic turn off
- Openable doors
- Mudguards and brake calipers move with wheels
- HUD speedometer and tachometer
- First person camera
- Movable steering wheel
- In vehicle speedometer and tachometer with switchable backlight
- Engine sound and turn signal sound
Vehicle controls in project
- WASD to drive
- Q and E turn signals
- Shift + Q or E to open doors
- C switch between cameras
- F switch lights
Tutorial series parts
Series count and names may change as they are being released
- Modeling low poly vehicle base in Blender.
- Modeling low poly vehicle wheels.
- Texturing the vehicle model.
- Making speedometer and tachometer textures.
- Rigging vehicle the vehicle model.
- Setting up a base vehicle in UE4
- Making openable doors and movable steering wheel
- Adding lights and brake lights
- Adding HUD and in vehicle speedometer and tachometer
- Adding turn signals with automatic turn off
- Generating vehicle sounds
- Adding sounds to vehicle