Download game for free here: itch.io / Gumroad
The game that will "cure" your Valorant addiction. A simple platformer in which you play as Jeff, who has abilities similar to Jett from Valorant.
The project is made using Unreal Engine 5. You can buy project files from: itch.io or Gumroad
Or you can support me on Patreon or Buy Me a Coffee.
I have removed default sounds from project files because I don't own them, but there are still "better sounds".
Project functionality includes:
- A character that has Valorant Jett like ability set
- High jump
- Slow fall
- Fork throw
- Cover cloud/smoke
- 9 playable levels
- Pickups for abilities
- Invisible blocks that get visible on player touch for a split second
- 2 types of enemies
- They use a control rig and are procedurally animated (one type has procedural walking)
- Basic patrol AI, and a simple routine to do when noticing the player
- Highscore system that will save users best level times
- User Interface
- Settings menu
- Game volume setting
- Mouse sensitivity setting
- Basic graphic settings
- FPS counter
- Better sounds trigger (possibility to switch between 2 different sound sets)
- Possibility to disable countdown timer at the start of the level
- Possibility to change key bindings
- The Main menu that contains level selector
- In-game menus that show the current run time and the best level time
- Chat system
- Has message queue system that allows sending messages with a predetermined delay
- Saves messages between levels
- After a message is received it fades out after a while
- Enemies send messages if they die or kill you
- Receive messages from God or Devil after you finish level or get a high score.
- Receive messages from God or Devi after you several times restart level or die.
- Enabled forward shading rendering
- Settings menu